What are you doing for the 4th? Going to the beach or lake? Grilling out? Hanging with friends or family?
However you plan to celebrate, there will be a shopping list of goodies you’ll need before the fireworks! I know I’ll be making several late-night online purchases (shh!) before our trip.
Here are some of my favorites to get you and your family ready for a red, white and blue celebration!
2. A cute beach towel that doesn’t have trucks, trains or cartoon characters on it–yes, please!
3. We all know Old Navy offers the classic Fourth of July flag shirts each year, but I’m changing things up with their super cute Americana graphic tees for all of us.
5. This hairband is too cute not to add to the list! 🙂
6. Loooving these swimsuits from Old Navy to get me in the spirit!
7. And because we all refuse to wear socks now that it is 400 degrees outside, flip flops are life!
8. SAVINGS TIME! From 6/25-7/1/17, shop online and use the promo code SWIM20 to get 20% off kids swimsuits! Woohoo! I am OBSESSED with Target’s board shorts and rash guards, and with four boys to dress, I need this promo code like nobody’s business. 🙂
9. Decorating for the celebration is half the fun! I found these awesome pieces at Target.com.
10. We always like to eat outside for our 4th of July celebrations, so things like this portable table, picnic basket, and camp chairs all come in handy for those fresh air parties!
Making this list has gotten me so excited for our 4th of July (and all our summer adventures)! Are you ready?
Love (and light a sparkler!) more,
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if purchases are made through those links. Thanks for helping this girl keep my blog alive! 🙂